Monday, January 18, 2010

5 Months...

Well, here we are. 5 Months ago, we brought home our little Lulu, and she has been the greatest delight. I am including a bunch of pictures to show how she's grown.


Here's what she's doing now:



  • laughing at nothing

  • talking gibberish to us and to herself

  • licking and chewing on whatever she can get to her mouth.

  • rediscovering her toes

  • almost sitting up on her own

  • and she rolled over by herself for the first time two days ago! How fun is that





I hope you enjoy the snapshot of her life over the last few months!



Charity































2 comments:

  1. Yay for pictures!!!! :-) She's beautiful!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling much better now. I was getting a nervous tick and having cute-baby withdrawal until I saw these pics. Keep them coming, or I'm going to need therapy. She's angelic.

    ReplyDelete